Kitesurfing is in DANGER
NOW is the time
to be heard!
What's going on ?
The City of Miami Beach wants to legislate and BAN watersports in Miami Beach. We have been trying to work with the city for years to encourage sound legislation but to no effect. We suggest 3 simple rules that, if enforced, would make the practice of our sports safer than ever and ensure sustained access.
What can you do ?
- FOLLOW THE RULES if you kite in Miami Beach:
- NEVER fly your kite over the beach unless launching or landing
- Stay 200 feet from shore when riding
- Stay 50 feet from people at all times
- Help our efforts by participating in our fundraising raffle
100% of the money collected is used towards our mission : communications, prints, lobbying expenses etc.
As we proceed with our efforts we need to continue to retain the services of our lobbyist Congressman Joe Garcia. Joe has navigated us through this difficult process in a way no other council could have done. His guidance has been invaluable and without him we would have already lost this challenge coming from Ocean Rescue and Miami Beach.
- Write to your Miami Beach representative to let them you support the implementation of 3 simple rules that, if enforced, would make the practice of our sports safer than ever and ensure sustained access.
Please help our efforts by participating in our fundraising raffle
We are asking our supporters to contribute to our ongoing expenses. So far a very small group of us has been flipping the bill, but if we can encourage you all to particpate in this fundraising, it will go a long way!
Each dollar gets you a raffle ticket !
We will raffle off awesome prizes to our generous participants in March. Global Shipping included!
Don't miss out for a chance to win a Carbinha XO kiteboard, hats, water sunglasses, fins, t-shirts and more.
Let's show city officials how STRONG
the kite community around the world is!
Limited Edition Cabrinha XO Women Board
A board specially designed for females riders that want to progress their freestyle riding in any type of conditions.
We want to thank these brands for their support
towards our efforts and for their awesome generosity!
Write to your representative today to encourage sound legislation and prevent an outright ban.
3 simple rules that, if enforced, would make the practice of our sports safer than ever and ensure sustained access
1. NEVER fly your kite over the beach unless launching or landing
2. Stay 200 feet from shore when riding
3. Stay 50 feet from people at all times