Saturday & Sunday April 25 & 26 11am-Dusk
Celebration of earth day the city’s green movement and preservation of our beaches.
- The event is circled around earth day and week
- Event date is Saturday & Sunday April 25 & 26 from 11am to sundown event
- The clean up will start from 29th street towards 25th street from other side of the beach from 22nd towards 25th street where we will meet to deliver trash and plastics.
- Every person that contributes with trash will celebrate with free paddle boarding , trainer kite demos , beach tennis rally fun for the whole Family
- Come a support our beaches the city and mother earth.
Beach Clean Up Participants
Indian Creek Drive Shoreline
- Cleanup Site: Indian Creek Drive Shoreline
- Date: TBA
- Time: 9:30 to 12:30 noon
- Meeting address: Parking Lot at the corner of Indian Creek Drive and 27th Street or at the Freehand Hostel (corner with 30th – will confirm that)
- Area to be cleaned up: Indian Creek shoreline from 26th to 30th Street, or more if needed.
- ECOMB provides: first aid kit, registration form, release form (attached), bags, gloves, and some stick pickers
- Number of volunteers: 50